1. Responsible Service
The Air Traffic Services Division of Papua New Guinea Air Services Limited is the responsible authority for the provision of air traffic services within the area indicated under paragraph 2 below.
2. Area of Responsibility
Air traffic services are provided for the entire territory of Papua New Guinea, including its territorial waters as well as the airspace over the high seas within the Port Moresby Flight Information Region (FIR).
3. Types of Service
The following types of services are provided:
- Aerodrome Control Service;
- Area Control Service;
- Approach Control Service;
- Aerodrome Flight Information Service
- Alerting Service
- Any other air traffic service considered by the Division to be necessary or desirable for the safe and efficient operation of the civil aviation system in Papua New Guinea.
4. Air Traffic Services Units
The Services are provided at the following Air Traffic Services Control Towers
- PORT MORESBY (Jacksons Control Tower)
Area Control Centre, Radar, Tower, Flight Information Service, International Radio
Tower, Flight Information Service